Our love for Mango is infinite! I just can't resist whenever I see them :) :) And now, after writing recipes and sharing with you all, I always thought of trying something new so in this way I also learn :) :) So how this Kulfi Mania happen! One of my virtual Food Friend happens to posted this her Recipe of Kulfi which was just mind boggling :) :) And then while talking I just happen to see my ripe mangoes lying in Shelf and then she suggested me 'Bana Dalo' :) So here it is!!!
- 1 1/2 cup - Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Ripe Mangoes (chopped & to be crushed)
- 1/2 cup - condensed milk
- 3 slices of White Bread for making bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp - Powdered Sugar
- Pinch of Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp - Rose Water
- 1/2 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup - Warm milk to soak Saffron
- 1/2 cup - chopped nuts
- 1 chopped mango to be added in the ice cream batter
- 2 pinches of Saffron
- Pinch of Salt
- Soak the Saffron into warm milk and keep it aside.
- Whisk the cream with Rose Water, sugar & Vanilla Extract till it peaks it up and is stiff. Don't over whisk otherwise it will become butter. Keep it in refrigerator for sometime.
- Cut the sides of the bread and grind it. You can use any bread though (Either white or brown, it will give color accordingly)
- Cut the mangoes and add it in the grinder. Keep aside the another chopped mango aside.
- In a blender/grinder, take mangoes, salt, warm milk, bread crumbs, condensed milk and grind it to form a puree.
- Take chopped nuts, cardamom powder, chopped mango and puree. Take the whipped cream out of the fridge and add all of them into it.
- Give it a gentle fold and set it in a container of your choice.
- Place it in freezer for 6-8 hours :) :)
Tip - Don't forget to switch on the music (this is my special friend's tip)
Happy Kulfiyng :) :) :)