I still remembered we used to have some Choco Pie biscuits during childhood days but not collecting the name and the ones I made tastes the ditto :)
Thanks Monisha Bansal for the recipe and here it goes!
- Marie Biscuits - I used Britannia ones as it gives perfect results)
- 1 tbsp - Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp - Cornflour
- 3 tbsp - Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup - Water
Pics 1, 2 & 3
- Take a pan. Mix water, cornflour, cocoa powder and sugar
- Whisk well with no lumps.
- On the high heat, keep the pan and let it come to boil. Whisk it at regular intervals otherwise it will form lumps.
- Let it boil for 4-5 minutes and keep whisking in between. It should form like chocolate sauce.
- To check, take a spoon and dip it. It will form a nice quoting as shown in the picture above.
Pics 4, 5 & 6
- Once done, switch off the gas and let chocolate sauce come down to room temperature.
- Now take luke warm water and add 1 tbsp of coffee into it. Mix well. Keep aside.
- Take a big piece of foil paper.
- Take biscuit and dip it in the coffee water. Take out immediately otherwise it will break.
- Apply chocolate sauce and keep it in foil. (Omit those hearts and 30, i just tried it for the fun but didn't work)
- Repeat the process
Pics 7, 8 & 9