A very Simple and Easy Pudding which is prepared in just 15 minutes! No Bake, No Cook :)
What Do we need to make this ??
- 1 Packet of Graham Crackers
- 1 Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Packet
- 1 Cup of Whipped Cream (Either Homemade or Readymade)
- 2 cups - Cold Milk
- Crushed Biscuits (Any)
- 1 Medium Sized Baking Tray
|Mix this whole packet of Jello Pudding with 2 cups of cold Milk. Whisk this until it becomes thick. Keep it aside. Sorry I forgot to take picture :(|
|I made Whipped Cream out of this - Take 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream, 2 tbsp Sugar and 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract! Whisk it all together until it becomes thick. I forgot to take picture of this cream too :(|
- Now mix the Jello Mixture into the Whipped Cream Mixture. Slowly and with light hands with the help of spatula give it a mix. Make sure you give the mix very gently.
- Take the baking tray.
- Layer the Crackers into the tray.
- Apply the Jello-whipped cream mixture and spread it with spatula
- Sprinkle the crushed biscuits on to it.
- Now again take crackers and layer on to the crushed biscuits.
- Apply the Jello-whipped Cream Mixture. Spread it with spatula
- Repeat the process depending on how many layers you want. I did it of 4 layers. :)
- Put it in the refrigerate for overnight. Serve it next day!
I will definitely share pictures next time when I make!
Let me know if you are stuck anywhere while making it.
Happy Baking :)