My friend Garima who is always been my inspiration with her lovely recipes gave the 100% justice with this recipe! Thanks a lot :) :)
Sweet Strawberries, half can of condensed milk, a cup of tutti frutti, litre of heavy whipping cream and crushed biscuits! That's it and it's all done! You can always play around with Ingredients and create your own!
Let's quickly look at the delicious Ice-Cream Ingredients:
- A litre of Heavy Whipping Cream (4 cups)
- 1 cup - finely chopped strawberries
- 10 tbsp - Strawberry crush
- 10-12 crushed biscuit wafers
- 10-12 crushed chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup - tutti fruitty (Optional)
- Beat Heavy Whipping Cream for 2-3 minutes.
- Add condensed milk and beat again till it becomes double like Whipped Cream. Don't over beat otherwise will become butter :)
- Freeze it for 4-5 hours.
- Add chopped strawberries & tutti frutti into the cream and fold it gently with spatula.
- Sprinkle some biscuits wafers and crushed cookies in an Ice Cream Box.
- Layer with the cream and repeat the process again till the box is full.
- Sprinkle some crushed biscuits and strawberry crush into it.
- Freeze it again for 4-5 hours.
Original Recipe Adapted from https://cafegarima.wordpress.com/2014/12/15/fresh-strawberry-cookies-and-cream-dessert-and-ice-cream/
Trust me once you make this, you will eat more than the store bought Ice-cream :) :) :) I am sure this Christmas Santa and You will be having amazing time :) :)
Happy Ice - Creaming :) :)