How to make colorful Idli:
- 2 cups - Rava/Semolina/Sooji
- 1 cup Curd
- 1 tbsp - oil
- 2 tsp - Rai/Mustard Seeds
- Few curry leaves
- Salt to the taste
- 1 cup - Water
- Green Chilli as per taste
- Take Sooji, add curd into it.
- Heat the oil, add mustard seeds, green chilli and curry leaves.
- Pour the mixture into the sooji. Add water slowly and mix it well forming no lumps. Keep it aside for 1 hour.
- For the green color, i have simply added Green Cilantro Chutney. And for the Red/Pink color, I have add few drops of RED COLOR.
- For the stuffed Idli - Click Here
I am sure Sambhar is different of everybody and I have made the Jain Sambhar using Green Beans, Carrots, Tindora, chopped tomatoes, Tamarind Paste along with Sambhar Masala.
This was one of the delicious South Indian Dish we had it today :) :) :)