One of the finest snack recipe I ever had and found :)Ingredients:
- 2 cups Poha
- ½ cup cabbage
- Green Chilli paste as per the taste.
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 Curry leaves
- 2 tsp Peanuts
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 1 Lemon
- Pinch of Sugar
- Few Corainder leaves
- Salt to taste
- Soak the poha in water. Wash and drain all the water.
- Add some salt , turmeric powder , keep aside.
- Heat oil and put mustard seeds, peanuts, curry leaves and fry until they crackle.
- Add cabbage, saute for few minutes
- Cook till they are done. Add the poha, corainder leaves and stir.
- Keep it on slow flame for 5- 7 minutes.
- Let it cool for sometime and add then lemon juice.
With the left over cabbage I did new inventions :) Check out in the picture.
Cabbage Poha Dosa