Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Half Century Done!!!

This is a Very Very Special Recipe to me and my husband :) Writing the 50th Recipe on the day of my Anniversary is a big achievement in itself :) I cannot believe myself that in span of 2 years I will be writing the 'FOOD BLOG' !!! 





A girl who never used to like the cooking started writing recipes seems to be very shocking, surprising and at times weird! But this is true :) No wonder, I must say today that USA is definitely a 'Land of Opportunities' for people like me who are not allowed to work and need to decide on life what to do! Jain Tadka is my of course my Family now :) :) My baby :) :) 

I would literally shout and give big thanks to all the Food Groups I have joined and met people who have inspired and motivated me to see the beautiful world of Food Creativity :) Indeed, it is awesome and making me motivated all the time! Thanks a lot once again :) 

On this Special Occasion, I was looking for different types of Cakes! Swiss Roll, Ice - cream cake, Fondant Cake. etc.. Then came across one of my Food Friend's post 'Bismy's Photograph' on Hidden Heart Cake! Check with her on how to make it and then did my own research of baking it :) I got hold of the process and created my own recipe of Eggless Baking like loaf :) And Taaadaaaa....I nailed it !!! 




For the Vanilla Cake Recipe - Please Click Here  FOLLOW ONLY INGREDIENTS & MIXTURE METHOD

Now follow the Next Steps! 

  • Pour the batter into the Greased loaf pan and bake it on 350F for 35 minutes.  I forgot to take the picture of baked cake :( in excitement. 
  • Place the cake into the cooling rack for about 30-35 minutes. Let it cool down completely. 
Meanwhile prepare the Chocolate Batter for Chocolate Cake! Follow the same link as mentioned above WITH ADDING 2 TBSP OF UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER.  

Next Steps! 
  • Take the Heart Shape Cutter & Vanilla Cake! Cut it into the shape of hearts.  From the Vanilla Cake, it will come around 10-12 shapes! 


  • As shown in the above picture, pour few tablespoons of Chocolate Batter into the loaf pan.
  • Start placing the Vanilla Heart Shapes into the chocolate batter just exactly the same (closely knitted) one behind the other. 
  • Pour the remaining chocolate batter over the Hearts placed. Cover it up completely! Do not worry of re-baking and stuff! 
  • Now preheat the oven again on 350F and place the loaf pan inside the oven! Bake it for 35 minutes. 
  • Check with toothpick, if it comes out clean then Cake is ready! 
  • Because this cake will be baked like a bread! Cut the hard portion from front and backside! To check, see those  nice hearts! You can also select the color of your choice to make this hearts. Simply, add the edible food colors in the batter and then rest of the process is the same! 
Ice it with your choice of frosting and decorate it as you want! It is optional :)

My husband and friends loved it! They were amazed to see lovely hearts inside it :) <3 <3 <3

Try it out for your beloved ones and let me know how it turned out! If stuck, write to me or email me! 

Till then, 

Happy Baking :) 

2 comments:

  1. very nice and interesting.. definitely going to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Priyanka for your lovely comment :) Do try and share your picture at jainfoodrecipes@gmail.com

      Delete