I am excited to share it with you all the 49th Recipe with a sweet, healthy and delicious recipe 'DATES AND ALMONDS CAKE' which is completely Egg Free, Butter Free and less with Maida :) :)
So let's look at Ingredients:
- 1 cup - Wheat Flour
- 1 cup - Maida
- 1 cup - Curd
- 1 tsp - Baking Soda
- 1 tsp - Baking Powder
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 20-25 - Seedless Dates
- 1/2 cup - Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup - Warm Milk to soak dates
- 2 tbsp - Vegetable Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup - Water
- 1 tbsp - Flax seeds (To be soaked in 3 tbsp of water)
|Grease the pan with the butter and dusted flour. Add some Nuts in bottom (Optional). Keep it aside.|
|Mix all while adding water at a time. Make sure the batter has the dropping consistency.|
- Once oven is preheated, add the batter into the pan, garnish it with nuts and put it inside the oven for 35 minutes.
- Check with toothpick, if it comes out neat Cake is ready!
- Take it down from the pan and let it cool down completely in the cooling rack!
Try this out and let me know how it turned out! Suggestions are welcome :)
Happy Baking :) :) :)