Welcome back :)
- 2 Cups – Whole Wheat Flour or Regular Wheat flour ( I used King Arthur’s Whole Wheat Flour)
- 2 Cups – Luke warm water
- 1 tsp – Active dry yeast
- 1 – 2 tsp – Sugar
- 1/2 tsp – Salt
- 2 tsp – Olive or Canola Oil
- 2 tbsp – Grounded Flax Seeds
- Heat 2 cups of water, it should be luke warm
- In the bowl, take whole wheat flour, make a small well and then add yeast, sugar, and salt to it.
- Add the luke warm slowly and start kneading the dough.
- Now add oil and keep kneading the dough.
- Apply some oil on your hands and knead the dough a little.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes. Prepare a soft dough.
- Take a container (I used the loaf pan) that is to be used to bake the bread. Grease the container with oil.
- Apply oil on your hands and give the dough the shape of the container. Press it using your fingers.
- Cover the container and keep it in a warm place as it will ferment easily.
- Keep it for 2-3 hours it will set and become fluffy. It has doubled after getting fluffy.
- After the dough has risen, punch it down using your fist and knead it lightly for a couple of minutes.
- Pre heat the oven to 375F
- Shape the dough into a loaf (or rolls) and place the loaf in an oiled loaf tin. Cover it with a clean wet napkin or a plate and allow to rise again for about 30 to 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- When the dough rises brush it with milk, sprinkle with the optional sesame seeds, place in a hot oven and cook for about 30 – 40 minutes or until golden brown on the top
- Once cool down, cut it into the pieces and have fun eating.