- 1/2 cup - Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup - All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp - baking soda
- 1/2 tsp - baking powder
- 1/2 tsp - Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp - mild chilli powder
- 2 tbsp - unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup - butter milk
- 1 tbsp - Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup - Sugar
- 1 tsp - Vanilla extract
- Pinch of Nutmeg powder
- Pinch of salt
- Seive all the dry ingredients twice and keep it aside.
- Mix all the wet ingredients.
- Now slowly add the flour into wet ingredients and give it a nice blend, making it lump free.
- Pre heat the oven on 350 F
- Grease the 9 inch pan and pour the batter into it.
- Bake the batter for around 30-35 minutes.
- Once done, check it with the toothpick and if it comes out clean then you are all set :) :)
- Make sure cake cools down and then you cut it
Share your feedback on how the cake turned out and suggestions are always welcome :)