Monday, March 9, 2015

Guacamole Salsa

Green is the color I am looking forward to it :) Spring is on the way for the Welcome and so is the Spring Foods :-) I bake breads at home and all the time I think about the spread on it and was browsing on Pinterest for the same! Look what I found! Guacamole Salsa :-) :-) Isn't that amazing!!!


Well, yes! Pretty simple and super healthy! Life is Good :) :)

Let's quickly look at Ingredients!!
  • 5-6 Tomatillos 
  • 4 Avocados 
  • 2-3 Jalapeno pepper
  • Fresh Lime Juice - according to the taste 
  • 1/2 bunch of Cilantro leaves 
  • Salt - according the taste 
Method:
Ingredients required! I took 4 Avocados :-)

Cut all the Ingredients, and put Avocados first in the grinder and then rest of them, so that it is crushed well. Adjust to the taste accordingly.





Now major important thing to keep the color same! Add the seeds of Avocado into the Guacamole and believe color will be the same. I have done several times to keep it intact! Even while you prepare the Guacamole with all veggies into it. 

Let me know how it turned out and share your feedback with me!

Happy Cooking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment