To make the dinner is a big time question everyday! And then we being both foodie, I always wonder what to cook which finishes in lesser time and also is delicious :D :D Too much demanding!! But that's how we are when it comes to food :-) :-)
So, while opened the Refrigerator saw 3 zucchinis calling me since long time! Took them out and then again started playing in the phone (My habit !!)
And then suddenly remembered my trip to India where I ate Zucchini Wraps, and then Google is best for all recipes :) :) Found these kind of beautiful wraps on various website and thought of making it! Then with no Italian Dressing at home, made that too. Trust me it is very simple!
Let's look at Ingredients of Italian Dressing & Vegetables Required:
- 4 tbsp - Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp - White Vinegar
- 2 tbsp - fresh chopped Parsely ( By mistake mine was little more, but doesn't made any change in the taste)
- 1/2 tsp - Fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp - dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp - dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp - dried red chilli pepper
- Salt to the taste
- Black Pepper according to the taste
- Combine all Ingredients together in a bowl and blend it in the grinder. You can also add Garlic if you wish to! Store it in a container a day prior to use if you want!
- I used chopped carrots, red and green capsicum, cilantro leaves. Tempered it with oil, basil leaves and oregano leaves with pinch of salt. Keep aside.
|Peel the Zucchini, apply the Italian dressing on both sides, grill it for 6 minutes on stove or oven, Apply the veggies and fold!|
This can work best for the appetizer and is not that consuming at all. Easy to make and delicious to eat :) Try it out and make your family happy :) :)
Happy Cooking :)