With everybody's demand, below is the recipe to make the Whip cream to apply on the cake. Alternatively, there is butter cream also but it is too sugary and usually it is used for decorating the cake.
- 2 cups - Heavy Whipping Cream (Available in market, for STATES - Costco keeps it)
- 2 tbsp - Sugar (or Depending on your taste)
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- Mix all ingredients together and whisk on medium speed for around 5-7 minutes. It will become thick. Don't whisk too much otherwise it will become Butter.
- Refrigerate for around 20 minutes.
- Now take the base of cake, with the help of Spatula put icing on the center of the cake. Spread evenly with the help of spatula and it will get spread automatically. Give it smooth spread and icing is ready.
For better help see this video of Wilton on icing.
Hope this help to you. Let me know if you have any doubts or write it to me email@example.com