- 1 cup – Maida
- 1/2 Cup – Sooji
- 1/2 tsp – salt
- 1/4 tsp – baking soda
- 3 tbsp – butter/ghee (I used homemade ghee)
- 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp – Red chilli flakes
- 3/4 cup – Spinach puree
- 3 -4 tbsp – sesame seeds
- Seive all the dry ingredients and keep it aside.
- Add ghee to the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Now add, cumin seeds, red chilli flakes, sesame seeds.
- Spinach puree: Take spinach and 1/2 cup of water and blend it well.
- Add the puree to form the soft dough just like our Indian Chapatis.
- Make it in the size of the Pooris and cut them into 4 pieces and will turn into triangle.
- Deep fry the same